Helpful Moving Reminders
- Removal of any article that is secured to the property such as pictures, mirrors, drapery rods, or ceiling fixtures is not allowed.
- Disconnect all freezers, washers, and refrigerators 48 hours before loading day.
- All lawn mowers, grills or other gas-powered equipment must be drained of gas & oil before loading day.
- Items in crawl spaces or attics without stairways or a safe floor to stand on must be brought into an accessible area.
- Live plants must be transported with the customer. Movers are not responsible for the condition of the plant upon delivery. Fry-Wagner will not transport live plants.
- The packers can use original cartons for the electronics. The packer will decide if the carton is safe to use. It is the customer’s responsibility to disconnect and reconnect stereo systems and other electronic components.
- Ink cartridges must be removed from printers and copy machines. Check the owner’s manual for directions on transporting computers.
- Clear access to the residence is required. Please clean snow and ice.
Please talk to a move coordinator if you need assistance with the following items:
- Disconnection of Washer, Dryer, or Ice Maker: If a dryer is gas, a professional must properly cap off the gas line. All water lines must be drained completely to avoid damage to other possessions and to prevent lines from cracking during freezing temperatures.
- Waterbeds: Must be drained completely. If not delivering to the new residence within 7 days, a solution can be put into the mattress to help prevent mildew.
- Clocks: All clocks require special servicing before transit.
- Pool tables: Must be dismantled and crated before moving day. Plans should be made to have them reassembled at the new residence.
Request Your Free Estimate Today
COVID-19: Fry-Wagner is open for business!
We now offer virtual surveys to our customers so you can receive a quote while practicing social distancing.
MOVING TIPS & INFORMATION
Finding the right third-party logistics provider (3PL) can have many benefits for your growing business. An expert provider can help your business lower costs, improve customer service, and increase overall efficiency. At Fry-Wagner Relocation and Logistics, we...
If you are new to the relocation and logistics industry, it may be hard to fully comprehend what all the industry jargon means. When coordinating a project with a logistics company, it is important to know all the terms that will be frequently used throughout the...
As your business reopens, transitions and adapts to new social distancing guidelines, Fry-Wagner is ready to assist with any reconfiguration of your retail space while keeping both employees and returning customers safe. Our experienced logistics team is prepared to...
Get Moving Today.
Fry-Wagner's team of specialists are excited to assist you with all your relocation or logistics needs.