Fry-Wagner Relocation and Logistics is still open for business! As our communities try to return to normalcy amidst the ongoing pandemic, we want you to know that our essential business in transportation and warehousing is taking necessary safety precautions to keep both our employees and our customers safe. Learn more about our updated safety procedures below.
How can I Plan a Move with Fry-Wagner During COVID-19?
- If you are uncomfortable with having someone come into your home, then our Virtual Survey Tool is the option for you. This method allows all customers to receive a quote while at home practicing social distancing. Learn more about our virtual survey tool here.
- In-home estimates are still available upon request. Our experienced Estimators will wear a mask when inside your home, abide by the CDC’s 6-foot rule, and greet you with a smile rather than a handshake unless requested.
- In addition to full service moving services, Fry-Wagner offers convenient portable storage containers for do-it-yourself moving and storage options. We will deliver the container directly to you, so you can load and store at your own pace. When you are ready, we will pick up the container and deliver to the location of your choice.
- If you are planning a full-service move with us, we strongly encourage you to clean and disinfect all surfaces in your home at both origin and destination after our crews leave the residence.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your move, Fry-Wagner’s Relocation Consultants are always available to help.
What Transportation & Warehousing Options are Available?
- Fry-Wagner operates over 500,000 square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing space which is available to help support your supply chain functions.
- We provide inventory management with 24/7 visibility to your assets, so you can closely monitor all supply levels during this difficult time.
- Our commercial teams are available to provide critical transportation, moving services – including facility clean-up and internal relocation of furniture and equipment, and storage for hospitals, schools, laboratories, and other medical facilities.
What are the Safety Procedures for Employees and Crew Members?
- All team members will continue to operate business as usual, with extra safety precautions taken to ensure compliance with the WHO and CDC recommendations for the prevention of spreading COVID-19 are followed.
- We are closely monitoring the health of our crews and all employees. Any employee with fever, acute respiratory symptoms, or illness of any kind will be separated and sent home from work immediately.
- Fry-Wagner employees will wear a mask inside customers’ homes, upon request.
- All dispatched trucks are wiped down with disinfectant in the cabs and trailers or cargo areas as well as high-touched moving equipment.
- Crews will greet customers with a smile. We have asked our crews to refrain from all handshaking.
- Crews will work diligently to maintain their distance from customers on move day; practicing CDC guidelines.
- All crew members have been instructed to abide by the CDC’s recommended hand-washing techniques.
Our goal is to safely serve our customers and our community during this unprecedented time. As an agent for United Van Lines, we have the resources to answer all your moving during COVID-19 questions. You can find answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions on the United Van Lines website, here. If you have more questions regarding the move process with Fry-Wagner or are in need of a virtual survey, please contact us today!