St. Louis, Missouri is home to many amazing people, places, and things. In previous blogs, Fry-Wagner has taken its readers on a journey through the city of St. Louis to discover all the wonderful things that the Gateway to the West has to offer. St. Louis continues to grow in popularity, as neighborhoods, new and old, continue to flourish. If you are trying to decide where to move to in the STL, check out the top 5 trending neighborhoods in St. Louis.
- Kirkwood, MO: Kirkwood, MO is one of the most family-friendly neighborhoods in St. Louis. If you are looking for a taste of suburban meets urban living, Kirkwood is perfect for you. Kirkwood is full of quirky historic charm with many different types of living options to fit your lifestyle. If you are looking for a slower pace there are plenty of new and older homes with charming details nestled away on quiet streets in the suburban neighborhood. If city life is more your style, check out downtown Kirkwood, lined with fun shops, unique food options, and apartments right on the strip. Whether you want a historic duplex style apartment or a city high rise, Kirkwood has just what you are looking for in a neighborhood.
- Brentwood, MO: Brentwood, MO is a central location that is perfect for young singles, couples, and families who enjoy the city life, but do not necessarily want to live in the heart of downtown. Located just off interstate 64, downtown St. Louis is minutes away from Brentwood. There are many different types of homes available, both for rent and for sale. Brentwood is located just minutes away from The St. Louis Galleria, amazing restaurants, organic grocery stores, and beautiful parks.
- Edwardsville, IL: Although Edwardsville, IL is not in Missouri, it is still considered a part of the greater St. Louis area. Edwardsville is one of the most up and coming neighborhoods, desired by many, within the area. Edwardsville is a great community for families and young adults. It is home to SIUE (Southern Illinois University Edwardsville), a college known for its prestigious pharmacy school. This small college town is only about 35 minutes from downtown St. Louis, giving residents the luxury of the big city while enjoying the small college town experience.
- Central West End: The Central West End, a small area just outside of downtown St. Louis is perfect for those who love city living. The Central West End is known for being one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in St. Louis with a bustling nightlife. This area is perfect for singles and young couples who are not quite ready for life in suburbia. There are many amazing restaurants and bars within walking distance from your doorstep! There are also a variety of housing options available; from historic single family homes, flats, duplexes, and high rise apartments with incredible view of downtown St. Louis.
- Chesterfield: Chesterfield, MO is one of the most popular St. Louis neighborhoods for families. Chesterfield is sprawling with beautiful, newer homes, close to many popular restaurants, bars and shopping malls, and is only about 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis. There is always something to get involved in within the community. Chesterfield is also home to one of the best school districts in St. Louis, making it a great place to call home for families of all sizes.
If you are moving to St. Louis soon and debating on which area would be perfect for you, do more research on our top five trending neighborhoods to see if any of the areas listed above are right for you and your family. When you begin planning the move process to St. Louis, call the movers at Fry-Wagner to help you with all your relocation needs. Fry-Wagner has been servicing the St. Louis area for over 100 years! Contact us today to learn more.