As your business reopens, transitions and adapts to new social distancing guidelines, Fry-Wagner is ready to assist with any reconfiguration of your retail space while keeping both employees and returning customers safe.
Our experienced logistics team is prepared to provide optimal solutions for your store environment to coincide with CDC guidelines. It is our goal to assist you in creating a space your customers can have a positive shopping experience in while staying safe post COVID-19. Learn more about the services we can provide:
- Repositioning or removal of pieces to aide in social distancing.
- Consolidation and storage of any non-essential furniture at one of our secure warehouses through our partner network all over the globe.
- Installation of new furniture or partitions/shields.
- Warehousing and distribution of any furniture, fixtures, equipment, product, or PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified United Agent partners as a resource to you for local labor.
- Experience in managing demanding time-sensitive transportation and warehousing projects.
All drivers and crew members are being monitored closely, have and will continue to follow CDC guidelines, and are provided the appropriate PPE equipment to wear on site.
For more information on all the logistics services we provide, speak with one of our seasoned logistics professionals today!