As of March 24th, 2020, St. Louis, St. Charles and Kansas City, MO have issued Stay at Home orders. As executive orders are considered requiring individuals to stay home and all non-essential businesses to close, Fry-Wagner will remain open for business as usual to serve you as an essential business in transportation and warehousing.
As an enterprise, Fry-Wagner Relocation & Logistics is keeping abreast of national developments and issues regular updates as more and more states issue “Stay at Home” orders. It’s generally understood that our “shipping,” “transportation” and “logistics” services fall under the exemptions in the states for essential services and can, therefore, continue operations under the orders, and in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines. As an “essential business”, Fry-Wagner is committed to doing our best to help keep our communities running during this time. In addition, we remain steadfast in putting the health and safety of our customers that must relocate during this time first.
Safe & Flexible Household Moving Resources
- To protect the safety of all involved, we strongly encourage the use of our virtual survey technology. This method allows all customers to receive a quote while at home practicing social distancing.
- In addition to full service moving services, Fry-Wagner offers convenient portable storage containers for do-it-yourself moving and storage options. We will deliver the container directly to you, so you can load and store at your own pace. When you are ready, we will pick up the container and deliver to the location of your choice.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your move, Fry-Wagner’s Relocation Consultants are always available to help.
Secure Transportation & Warehousing Options
- Fry-Wagner operates over 500,000 square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing space which is available to help support your supply chain functions.
- We provide inventory management with 24/7 visibility to your assets, so you can closely monitor all supply levels during this difficult time.
- Our disaster relief teams are available to provide critical transportation, moving services – including facility clean-up and internal relocation of furniture and equipment, and storage to hospitals, schools, laboratories, and other medical facilities.
Health & Safety of our Front-Line Employees and Customers
- All mission-critical team members will continue to operate business as usual, with extra safety precautions taken to ensure compliance with the WHO and CDC recommendations for the prevention of spreading COVID-19 are followed.
- We are closely monitoring the health of our crews and any employee who comes to work. Any employee with acute respiratory symptoms or illness will be separated and sent home from work immediately.
- To help protect the health and safety of our employees, we are pre-screening our customers by asking several questions related to travel outside the United States, contact with or exposure to any persons diagnosed with Coronavirus, and/or symptoms consistent with Coronavirus.
We continue to monitor this fluid situation and will provide updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience and support during this trying time, and we will continue to provide you with quality transportation and storage services.